Sleep has now become easier
…even if you have Sleep Apnea or snore.
The Otarius Micro CPAP machine offers a more compact and portable alternative to traditional CPAP machines for the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. Providing a non-invasive solution, this machine utilizes air pressure to keep the airway open during sleep, allowing users to enjoy a restful night of sleep.
Offering whisper-quiet performance and extended battery life, this CPAP machine is designed to cause minimal disruption to your sleeping partner. It also boasts automated altitude adjustment, wireless connectivity, user-friendly interface, and optional features such as mask leak detection and alarm, Auto-On/Off, and multi-language support.
Better Sleep. Better Life
Our products aim to improve the quality and fullness of life by restoring your night-rest.
- Quiet operation for minimal disturbance during sleep
- Provides a non-invasive, convenient treatment option for sleep apnea.
- Auto-On/Off feature adds convenience
- Can help alleviate snoring and improve overall sleep quality.
Our Micro CPAP VS Theirs
Enjoy Maskless, Hoseless, and Battery Powered With Our Micro CPAP Sleep Apnea Machine
Other Micro CPAP
- Application: Hard to use. Falls out of nose
- Mobility: Light Weight and Portable
- Battery: Does Not Last
- Material: Low Quality Materials
Otarius Micro CPAP
- Application: easy to use
- Mobility: Lightweight and portable
- Battery: Long Lasting Battery. 8 Hours
- Material: Premium Quality Materials
Work As Air Purifier
With the anti-fog & PM2.5 resistant filer net, Otarius Micro CPAP machine can help you to breathe fresh air!
PM 2.5 Resistant
- Material: Silicone
- Color: blue
- Type: Anti-Snoring Device
- Mains: Built-in battery (rechargeable)
- Contains: Twin turbo fan
- Applications: Anti-snore and sleep apnea
- Depth(inside, single nostril): 0.6inch
- Width (inside, single nostril): 0.4inch
- Overall width: 2.2inch
- 1x Anti-Snoring Device
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
How does Otarius Micro CPAP machine work?
A Micro CPAP machine uses air pressure to keep the airway open during sleep, reducing the symptoms of sleep apnea and snoring.
Is a Micro CPAP machine effective for treating sleep apnea?
Yes, Micro CPAP machines have been shown to be effective in treating sleep apnea and reducing snoring.
How long does the battery last on a Micro CPAP machine?
The Otarius Micro CPAP can be used up to 8 hours after charging enough to enjoy your sleep.
Can I travel with a Micro CPAP machine?
Yes, the compact and portable design of Otarius Micro CPAP machine makes it easy to travel with.