Easy Do It Yourself & Give yourself a brand new kitchen
- You should thoroughly clean and dry your wall.
- Overlap the tiles and grout lines, peel off the backing and stick side by side for a seamless appearance.
- Press firmly after confirming the place.
Recommended Surface：smooth ceramic tiles backsplash, smooth glass tiles backsplash, acrylic wall panel, pained gypsum, wall linoleum, stainless metal, mirror, laminate, wallpaper (if some corners are peeling, just peel them off and install tiles over them).
Non-Recommended Surface:Orange peel texture wall, oily wall, brick wall, stucco wall, stone wall, unfinished wall (gypsum or plaster), unpainted plywood
Press All Grout Lines Firmly:Make sure you press ALL grout lines firmly, and try NOT to touch the adhesive side as much as you can.
- Easy to Clean: Waterproof and oil proof, easy to clean and remove, long service.
- Safe & Durable: Made of eco-friendly material. Resistant to stain, fading, mildew, the heat of the stovetop and the humidity of the bathroom.
- Versatile: Quick and easy to give your kitchen backsplashes, kitchen island walls, bathroom walls, feature walls or laundry rooms an updated modern look.
- Afforded: Made of an adhesive substrate topped with a gel component for a real tile look. Install our peel and stick tiles to your backsplash to save money on costly renovations.
- Main-material: PVC.
- Size: 23.6x28.6cm/ 23 x 28cm/ 25.4 x 25.4cm
- Recommended surfaces: Glass surface / Acrylic surface / Ceramic surface / Melamine surface / Clean and sleek surface.
- Not recommended surfaces: Stonewall / Stucco wall / Not smooth wall / Unpainted plywood / Unfinished gypsum wall.
- 4 pcs stickers